08 April, 2021.
Full Time Graduate Project/Civil Engineer for our Cairns Office
About Black & More
Black & More is a professional engineering and project management business that has operated successfully for more than 20 years. With offices in Cairns, Sunshine Coast, Atherton and Toowoomba, we are a recognised expert in the fields of Project and Program Management, Civil and Structural Engineering and Contract Administration.
Due to the growth in our business, we have an exciting opportunity that has become available for a Graduate Project/Civil Engineer based in our Cairns office.
We are seeking a Graduate Project/Civil Engineer who is a permanent Australian resident.
Candidates applying for this role are required to have:
• Tertiary engineering qualifications or be a current Civil Engineering undergraduate
• A passion for civil infrastructure and/or project management
• Proven ability to learn and apply new concepts
• The ability to work and collaborate within a team environment through well-developed interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal communication skills to be able to present and articulate ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders
• A positive, initiative driven and proactive attitude
• High-level English language skills
• A current driver licence
• Experience with remote communities would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, Black & More will provide you with:
• Competitive remuneration, company bonus program and salary packaging
• A genuine career path with significant potential for growth and development
• A professional, motivated and fun team orientated working environment
• Opportunities to work on a variety of challenging, rewarding and interesting projects
• You will have the encouragement and mentorship of senior engineers and project managers to support your career development
• Potential to work from our other offices to meet project demands
How do I apply?
Your application should include a Curriculum Vitae (CV), referees and an application specific cover letter. Your cover letter should outline:
• Why you are interested in this particular role
• Demonstrate why you believe you are or can be an ideal candidate
• Outline how you meet the candidate requirements
If you would like to work for a progressive firm that values its people, please submit your application via seek.com on www.seek.com.au/job/51902636