26 September, 2019.
GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER – CAIRNS
Full Time Graduate Civil Engineer for our Cairns Office
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT WE DO
Black & More is a professional engineering and project management business that has operated successfully for almost 20 years. With offices in Cairns, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba, we are a recognised expert in the fields of Project and Program Management, Civil and Structural Design and Contract Administration. As a leading provider of consulting services to all levels of government and the private sector, we have specialist expertise in remote and Indigenous project and program delivery.
We are retained on a number of exciting projects / programs by Australian, Queensland and local governments.
We have a highly skilled, quality team of professional and para-professional staff and we provide a multidisciplinary approach to delivering solutions for our clients that meet their needs. Our clients are long-standing and we value the relationships that we maintain, developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
With the growth in our business, we have an exciting opportunity that has become available for a Graduate Civil Engineer based in our Cairns office.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE OF THE CANDIDATES
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree qualified in Civil Engineering;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to a variety of audiences;
• Ability to meet timeframes to deliver quality outcomes;
• A can do, client focused approach to problem solving;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• The drive to continue to develop their expertise by actively participating in professional development opportunities, marketing and client development initiatives.
REWARDS FOR YOU
In return for your hard work and dedication, Black & More will provide you with:
• A genuine career path with significant potential for growth and development;
• A real work life balance;
• A professional and motivated but fun team orientated working environment;
• Opportunities to work on a variety of challenging, rewarding and interesting projects;
• Opportunities to work from our other offices to meet project demands.
If you would like to work for a progressive firm that values its people, forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Additional information with regards to the position, can be requested from the Human Resource Manager direct on 07 4031 9944 or email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE BLACK & MORE TEAM.